DETAILS: 1 1/2″ x 2″ sealed mylar bag containing char cloth, cotton and small fat wood wax infused wood.
Reflective package can be used as a whistle.
Tinder Light quality is unmatched by competitors with high prices for inferior products that are under cooked or over cooked resulting in poor performance, poor packaging and weak cloth.
There are many ways to ignite char cloth. Sparks from jumper cables, a dead lighter(you must remove the guard), steel wool and a cell phone battery, flint and steel, ferro rod, etc.
It only takes one piece of char cloth and one (good) spark to start a fire (with proper tinder and kindling preparation) Learn proper fire making techniques.
Can get wet, dry out and be used.
Always have char cloth on hand just in case your modern fire starting methods fail!
Typically all items will ship within 48hours of payment.
Char Cloth Emergency – Primitive Fire Starter
- MULTI – SURVIVAL USE: Fire Starter – Air Filter – Water Filter – Wound Dressing – Toothpaste – Odor Control – Soap – Salve Also has been known to be used as a parasite remedy. Ultra healing properties! Makes a great skin rub or band aid ointment when crushed with coconut oil.
- HIGH QUALITY CARBON CLOTH- STARTS WITH A SPARK! for an instant red hot ember. SLOW BURN – HIGH HEAT Premium Grade 100% cotton denim or canvas carbonized cloth that will not break or crumble and provides maximum heat and longevity. Perfect for slint & steel striking and all other primitive and modern firestarters.
- WATERPROOF RUGGED FOODSAFE PACKAGE Super lightweight and compact packages for convenient carry . Tinder Light is featured on Wonderful Engineering as one of the 10 best Fire Starters.
- ESSENTIAL ITEM for Bug Out Bags, Emergency Survival Kits, EDC (Everyday Crarry), camping, hiking or backpacking.
- FREE SAMPLE BAG OF CHAR CLOTH for inspection, testing and practice.
There are many ways to ignite char cloth. You can use:
- sparks from jumper cables
- a dead lighter
- steel wool and a cell phone battery
- flint and steel